Jump in to our Cincinnati water park!
CoCo Key Water Resort is Cincinnati's only 50,000 sq. ft. indoor water park, complete with palm trees, splashes of bright colors, and a year-round 84 degree temperature. Make the most of your indoor water adventure with four story water slides, family friendly restaurants, private party rooms, and a thrilling video arcade.
Are you in the mood for a water slide?
- Gator's Gush, Barracuda Blast, Shark Slam & Pelican Plunge are 40-foot thrilling body and raft water slides that'll drive you wild! You must be 48" tall to ride down these water slides.
- Parrot's Perch: A multi-level interactive play island with 4 slides for younger children, water cannons and a huge bucket that dumps hundreds of gallons of water every few minutes. Recommended for ages 3 & up.
- Coconut Grove Adventure River: A fast-paced tube ride around Parrot's Perch with splash surprises along the way (2'6" deep). Recommended for all ages - a great attraction to enjoy as a family!
- Dip-in: A zero-depth entry area with slides for our little swimmers (under 48" tall) and small tipping buckets. With a maximum depth of 1'8" its perfect for our smallest splashers.
- Giant whirlpools offer a relaxing, sultry tropical experience at the Palm Grotto Indoor/Outdoor Spa. Reach the outdoor whirlpool via our swim-through passage! Palm Grotto is for guests 16 and over only.
- Coral Reef Cavern: An exciting activity pool featuring water basketball and a lily-pad adventure (3'6" deep). Recommended for ages 6 & up, guests under 54" must wear a provided lifejacket.
- Enjoy a spot of sunshine on the outdoor tanning deck at CoCo Key, complete with lounge chairs.
When it’s time to dry off, check out the thrilling Key Quest video arcade, family-friendly restaurants including "Coco's" Snack Shack and the Wet Rooster bar.
Rusty’s Dive Shop is conveniently located inside the water park, serving as a Lifeguard and First Aid Station.